• To help with social distancing, our Keller Williams Hospitality
House will be open to pick up online tickets from November 29-December 3, 9:00AM-5:00PM. On the days of the Tour, the Hospitality House will be open 10:00AM-5:00PM.
• Gift Bags are different this year. Personal hand sanitizer, compliments of Vectra Bank, will be in each bag. We will also with our goal of a touchless environment.
• Enjoy live music in most of the venues. Some homes will be providing recorded music due to space limitations. Please respect the designated parking areas for our volunteer musicians so they can remain on-schedule for their appearances throughout the duration of the Tour. The full music schedule is posted on our website:
• Each venue has written directions and the QR code Each home is marked with Holiday Home Tour signage for location, parking, etc. to better direct Tour guests.
• Shoe covers are provided at each home, or feel free to bring your own slippers. In keeping with the touchless environment theme, shoe covers will not be reused.
• We will be doing an online survey this year. The survey will be posted the week of the Tour.
• Tour Ambassadors are at Tweeds throughout the Tour to answer any question you may have.